Mini Intro: Allu Arjun is an Indian film actor who was born on April 8, 1983, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He is basically known for his work in Telugu cinema. Arjun was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu to producers Allu Aravind and Nirmala. His paternal grandfather was the film comedian Allu Rama Lingaiah, while his paternal aunt is married to Chiranjeevi. Scroll down to check out the fascinating facts about Allu Arjun.
Here are 45 Interesting and Lesser Known Facts about Allu Arjun which I bet you don’t know. Let’s get into the stuff and read each and every line of text with interest if you are a big fan of Allu Arjun. The facts are arranged in any order and please leave a comment if you think differently and have something in mind which you want me to notice. Your comments are most welcome. Please do not forget to like our official Facebook page.
Interesting and Mind-Blowing Facts about Allu Arjun
- Allu Arjun is one of the leading stars of the Telugu Industry and he is known for his suave (means charming and confident) looks and incredible dancing skills.
- Does Allu Arjun drink alcohol? – Yes
- Does Allu Arjun smoke? – Yes
- The nicknames of Allu Arjun is Bunny, Stylish Star, and Mallu Arjun.
- The actor was born & brought up in Chennai. However, his family relocated to Hyderabad during the early 2000s’. He got so attached to both the cities that he regards Chennai as his motherland and Hyderabad as his fatherland. His emotional speech during the 2015 Chennai Floods shows how much he loves Chennai.
- Though Allu Arjun made his debut as a hero in the movie Gangotri (2002), he had entered the film industry long ago, with his maternal uncle Chiranjeevi’s movie Vijetha (1985) as a child artist. Allu Arjun was a two-year-old kid in that movie.
- Allu Arjun’s debut movie as a male lead actor “Gangotri” broke many records. He also won critical acclaim and awards for his performance in “Gangotri”.
- Arjun then appeared in Sukumar’s debut movie Arya. His role in Arya was his breakthrough, earning him his first Filmfare Best Telugu Actor Award nomination and he won a Special Jury award at the Nandi Awards ceremony, two CineMAA Awards for Best Actor and Best Actor Jury and the movie was a critical and commercial success.
- Although most celebrities make their birthdays a star-studded affair, Allu Arjun is an exception as he celebrates every birthday with mentally challenged children. The actor also donates blood on that day and requests everyone to donate blood.
- Like Tamil star Vijay, who has a huge fan following in Kerala, Bunny has many die-hard followers from God’s Own Country. Many of his movies have turned out to be blockbusters in the Malayalam-speaking state.
- Allu Arjun is an enthusiastic reader of self-help books. He likes personality development books. The book Who Moved My Cheese, written by Dr. Spencer Johnson, is his personal favorite.
- Allu Arjun has a huge fan following in Kerala, much to the extent that he dubbed himself ‘Mallu Arjun’. Apart from that, he is the only Telugu actor to have all of his movies dubbed in Malayalam. It’s worth mentioning that the actor’s Arya-2 enjoyed a 100-day theatrical run.
- Bunny has been a photographer in the past. I mean to say that Bunny indulges in photography to de-stress himself. He feels that photography helps him express his feelings. If you are thinking that the actor will exhibit his snaps, then you are wrong. The star clicks the photos only for himself and doesn’t show them to anyone.
- Bunny is also a charcoal artist. He does sketches whenever he finds the time to do so. He loves paintings of human anatomy & architecture drawings.
- Not only this, the actor is a good keyboard player and learned that art to impress girls. This selfish fact was revealed by his elder brother Allu Bobby. It might be a needless skill as he has got some of the best killers looks in Tollywood. Nevertheless, he is a good keyboard player.
- Allu Arjun considered Animation as his profession. He admitted himself to animation. The actor candidly revealed that he learned the animation course just as a fallback option if the acting profession doesn’t work out well. The actor learned this art during his internship at an animation company in Hyderabad.
- Do you guys know that Allu Arjun is a fan of his uncle Chiranjeevi? So, much to the extent that he regards his uncle more than his father. What most people don’t know is that the Chiranjeevi starrer Indra happens to be his favorite movie. He had watched that movie 15 times and wouldn’t mind watching it again.
- He is the ambassador for many top brands like 7up, Close up, Colgate, Hero MotoCorp, Joyalukkas, LOT mobiles, OLX.
- On 6 March 2011, Arjun married Sneha Reddy in Hyderabad. He has a son named Ayaan and a daughter named Arha.
- When asked about his mind-blowing dance steps, Bunny revealed that he started practicing gymnastics in his childhood. Hence, his body cooperates with the fluid dance steps that we often see on the silver screen.
- To date, he has won five Filmfare Awards South and two Nandi Awards to date.
- His official Facebook page has got 12 million+ likes which is a record number for any southern hero. (as of 28 January 2018)
- He has acted in a short movie “I am that change” just to spread awareness and social responsibility.
- He appeared in a guest role as a dancer in Chiranjeevi’s movie ‘Daddy’.
- Allu Arjun saved Rudhramadevi. Though Rudhramadevi had Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles, it was Allu Arjun who stole the show in that movie. His role as Gona Ganna Reddy, which featured only for about 20 minutes, was lauded by fans and critics alike. It is said that the actor also saved the film from a financial muddle. Many other rumors state that the actor didn’t charge a penny for his role in the movie.
- Allu Arjun has turned singer for his upcoming movie Sarrainodu. The actor has reportedly crooned for an EDM track composed by music director Thaman. The movie was one of the most-anticipated movies of 2016 of Tollywood.
- Did you guys also know that in 2016, Allu Arjun started a nightclub named 800 Jubilee in collaboration with M Kitchens and Buffalo Wild Wings?
- Allu Arjun has been honored with the “Pravasi Ratna Puraskaram” (PRP) by the popular Malayalam TV channel Asianet. He is the first Telugu star of this generation to receive an award for work in the neighboring film industry. With this award, he created a new record in the Tollywood industry.
- Did you know that Allu Arjun was the most googled Tollywood star in 2016?
- Allu Arjun was ranked 80th in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 List in 2014, 42nd in 2015 and 43rd in 2016 in earnings, and 59th in fame.
- The Times of India praised Allu Arjun’s dancing skills stating that he is the best dancer not only in Tollywood but also in India.
Facts About Allu Arjun: Favorite Stuff:
- Favorite Actor: Chiranjeevi
- Favorite Actress: Rani Mukherjee
- Favorite Food: Thai and Mexican Cuisine
- Favorite Movie: Indra (Telugu)- 2002
- Favorite Book: Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson
Allu Arjun Lifestyle, Income, Cars, Biography, Family, and Net Worth:
Name: Allu Arjun
Real Name: Allu Arjun
Nick Name: Bunny, Stylish Star, Mallu Arjun
Professions: Actor, Producer, Dancer, Playback Singer
Date of Birth: 8 April 1983
Age: 34 (as of 2017)
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
School: St. Patrick School, Chennai
College: MSR College, Hyderabad
Height: in centimeters- 175 cm || in meters- 1.75 m || in feet inches- 5’9″
Weight: in Kilograms- 69 Kg || in pounds – 152 lbs.
Body Measurements: Chest: 42 Inches || Waist: 32 Inches || Biceps: 15 Inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign: Aries
Hobbies: Photography, Drawing, Reading, Collecting antique things
Carrier: Short Note:
After playing as a child artist in Vijetha and as a dancer in Daddy, Arjun made his adult debut in Gangotri. He later appeared in Sukumar’s comedy Arya. His role in Arya was his breakthrough, earning a first Filmfare Best Telugu Actor. He next starred in V.V. Vinayak’s Bunny, playing the role of Bunny, a college student. He won his third Filmfare Best Telugu Actor Award. Critics praised his mannerisms and dancing skills.
Allu Arjun’s Family:
Father: Allu Aravin
Mother: Allu Nirmala
Brothers: Allu Sirish, Allu Venkatesh
Wife: Sneha Reddy
Daughter: Allu Arha
Son: Allu Ayaan
Paternal Grandfather: Allu Rama Lingaiah
Paternal Uncle: Chiranjeevi
Uncle: Pawan Kalyan
Cousin: Ram Charan
Cars Owned By Allu Arjun:
- Jaguar XJF
- BMW X5
- Range Rover
- Audi A7
Net Worth & Salary of Allu Arjun:
He is presently charging Rs. 13 to 15 crore for each movie.
His Net Worth is: $8.5 Million (Approx: 54 Crore in Indian Rupee)
Recommended for you: